New Features in Version 5.3:
- Internationalization. Now you can build your web pages in your language. Currently, English, Dutch, Portuguese and Spanish are supported. More languages can be added on request (if you are ready to help us with translation).
- File categories. You can divide your files to categories, e.g. documents, tombstone photos, newspaper clips and so on. With
this comes the capability to view a specific category only, to sort by categories, etc.
New Features in Versions 5.1-5.2:
- Support of all types of files. In addition to still images, now FamiliaBuilder supports multimedia (video/audio clips), PDF files and other files. In particular, in a video/audio clip you can mark the frame with the given person.
- Add multiple files. Now you can select any number of files and add them to your album at once.
- Support of sources. If, for example, your GEDCOM provides a source for an individual's birth date, FamiliaBuilder puts an S link in that individual's personal page, in the "Birth" row. When you click on that link, a page pops up with the source description.
- Single, selectable font for all web pages. In the past, different FamiliaBuilder-generated web pages used different fonts. Now you can choose a font family (e.g., Arial, Comic Sans MS, etc.), and all pages will be done in that font. Moreover, now almost all pages use proportional fronts. That means that visitors can change the text size using their browser settings.